Roberto is a two storey Contemporary house design which speaks elegance and sophistication considering the attention paid in the exterior details and choice of materials used in the construction of the building. This design truly illustrates the meaning of modern architecture as can be seen from the exterior layout and presentation. This design offers the following features.
- Aluminium frames glass used in almost the whole face of the front elevation
- Marble stone used in the columns, canopy and the area above the porch extending to the roof
- Aluminium glass windows in the first and second floor levels
- Steel layers in the perimeter of the terrace
- Vertical steel layers used as fence constructed higher than normal
This contemporary house has a narrow frontage presentation with a garage laid out in a laddered style giving a longer side in appearance. The living spaces are laid out and arranged with individual privacy. A small porch adjacent to the garage directly leads to the living room.
The staircase is flanked by the living room and dining room a toilet and bath provided below the staircase to serve the first floor. The dining room and kitchen are adjacent to each other built in such a way to create an easy function for food service. A service area is also provided to accommodate other family household activities.
People of different income levels have different tastes when it comes to house choices. In particular, this model of Contemporary House Design will be a great choice for families who love and respect privacy. Just like how the first floor was laid out, the second floor level is laid out with a high level of privacy.
Image Via: Amazing Architecture